ACCELERATING “BIO”PHARMACEUTICAL DEVELOPMENT
An innovative SPPS technology platform BIOSIMILARS / BIOBETTERS
When GMP production of protein by chemical synthesis becomes a reality:
• SYNPROSIS has developed an innovative way to produce non-glycosylated proteins by chemical synthesis, which is a HIGHLY competitive process when compared to bioproduction. • Some of these bioproducts are targets for the development of biosimilars or biobetters. • Synprosis provides access to these products, and in particular: Interferons, growth factors, in native form or pegylated.
Why chemical synthesis of proteins:
• Recombinant expression of proteins is difficult due to the inherent sequence variability of each protein and the lack of a common platform required to produce them. • “Synprosis SPPS technology” provides access to a wide range of proteins traditionally expressed in E Coli.
• Synprosis focuses his development program to proteins ranging from 150 to 250 aa in length.
- Fast development process – Products with high quality and high reproducibility – Competitive COGS
SYNPROSIS has currently 8 biosimilar molecules in development. We are actively seeking co-development partners for these and other new biosimilar programs.
- Non glycosylated Interferons native or pegylated – GCSF, native or pegylated