- What is the goal of Vaccination?
- What are synthetic vaccines?
- What are the Advantages of Synthetic Vaccines?
- Chemically defined product
- Stable indefinitely at ambient temperature
- No infectious agent present - hence no problems with innocuity
- No large-scale production plant required
- No downstream processing required
- Can be designed to stimulate appropriate immune responses
- Provide the opportunity to use delayed-release mechanisms
- What is a conjugated peptide vaccine?
- WHAT IS A MAPS (Multiple Antigenic Peptide System)?
- We propose symmetrical or asymmetrical, 4 branch or 8 branch constructions.
- These constructions are generally produced on modified resin, consisting of the same peptide sequence on the same MAP.
Synprosis puts its expertise at the service of candidate vaccines to its customers.
Synprosis conducts all stages of synthetic antigen design (linear peptides, conjugated peptides or MAPS) for various customers and partners, and provides GMP production of vaccine candidates (APIs and drug products).